World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Gold

Gold, internet, fashion, health, beauty, electronics, pictures, tourism, landmarks States, automotive, education, treatment, mobile, software, women, men

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Keywords
Latest topics
» وظائف بالكويت مسابقة 2011 2012 للعمل بوزارة التربيه فى جميع التخصصات
Azkar... by english language EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 pm by محمد السعيد الجيوشي

» مسابقة وزارة الاوقاف لسنة 2011 للعمل بوزارة الاوقاف والعمل بالمساجد عدد ( 3592 ) وظيفة عامل مسجد عدد ( 1993 ) وظيفة مؤذن مسجد من الدرجة السادسة والخامسة حرفية خدمات معاونة
Azkar... by english language EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm by admin

» العاب موبايل لعبة موبايل العاب للموبايل
Azkar... by english language EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 pm by admin

» العاب السباق للجيل الخامس العاب موبايل mobile-games
Azkar... by english language EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 pm by admin

» تحميل لعبة Ultimate Alien Pinball للجيل الخامس | العاب نوكيا الجيل الخامس 2011
Azkar... by english language EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

» لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه
Azkar... by english language EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

»  games gamesgames العاب ماك MAC 2011
Azkar... by english language EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 pm by admin

» الماك الالعاب العاب ماك للماك العاب روعه رائعه من العاب الماك
Azkar... by english language EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 pm by admin

» العاب ماك مجموعة الماك من الالعاب المتنوعه
Azkar... by english language EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 pm by admin

» العاب ماك جميع العاب الماك تجد مجمعه غالبية العاب الماك
Azkar... by english language EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 pm by admin

» mobile gamesمركز ألعاب الماك مجموعة العاب مميزه للماك
Azkar... by english language EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 pm by admin

» Games iPad 2011
Azkar... by english language EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
Azkar... by english language EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:31 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
Azkar... by english language EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 pm by admin

» العاب ايباد مجموعة العاب ايباد العاب للايباد اخر موضه Games iPad
Azkar... by english language EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 pm by admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
submitexpress
Search Engine OptimizationSubmit Express

Azkar... by english language

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Azkar... by english language Empty
PostSubject: Azkar... by english language   Azkar... by english language EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:00 pm

سُبْـحانَ رَبِّـيَ الْعَظـيم . (ثلاثاً)
Subhana rabbiyal-AAatheem ... three times

How perfect my Lord is, The Supreme (three times)

سُبْـحانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ رَبَّـنا وَبِحَـمْدِك ، اللّهُـمَّ اغْفِـرْ لي
Subhanakal-lahumma rabbana wabihamdik, allahummagh-fir lee

How perfect You are O Allah, our Lord and I praise You. O Allah, forgive me.

سُبـّوحٌ قُـدّْوس ، رَبُّ الملائِكَـةِ وَالـرُّوح .
Subboohun quddoos, rabbul-mala-ikati warrooh.

Perfect and Holy (He is), Lord of the angles and the Rooh (i.e. Jibra-eel).

اللّهُـمَّ لَكَ رَكَـعْتُ وَبِكَ آمَـنْت ، ولَكَ أَسْلَـمْت ، خَشَـعَ لَكَ سَمْـعي ، وَبَصَـري ، وَمُخِّـي ، وَعَظْمـي ، وَعَصَـبي ، وَما استَقَـلَّ بِهِ قَدَمي .
Allahumma laka rakaAAt, wabika amant, walaka aslamt, khashaAAa laka samAAee, wabasaree, wamukhkhee, waAAathmee, waAAasabee, wamas-taqalla bihi qadamee.

O Allah, unto You I have bowed, and in You I have believed, and to You I have submitted. My hearing, sight, mind, bones, tendons and what my feet carry are humbled before You.

سُبْـحانَ ذي الْجَبَـروت ،والمَلَـكوت ، وَالكِبْـرِياء ، وَالْعَظَـمَه .
Subhana thil-jabaroot, walmalakoot, walkibriya/, walAAathamah.

How perfect He is, The Possessor of total power, sovereignty, magnificence and grandeur.
Upon rising from the bowing posision

سَمِـعَ اللهُ لِمَـنْ حَمِـدَه .
SamiAAal-lahu liman hamidah

‘May Allah answer he who praises Him.’
This supplication is to be made while rising.

رَبَّنـا وَلَكَ الحَمْـدُ حَمْـداً كَثـيراً طَيِّـباً مُـبارَكاً فيه .
Rabbana walakal-hamdu hamdan katheeran tayyiban mubarakan feeh.

Our Lord, for You is all praise, an abundant beautiful blessed praise.’

مِلْءَ السَّمـواتِ وَمِلْءَ الأَرْض ، وَما بَيْـنَهُمـا ، وَمِلْءَ ما شِئْـتَ مِنْ شَيءٍ بَعْـدْ . أَهـلَ الثَّـناءِ وَالمَجـدْ ، أََحَـقُّ ما قالَ العَبْـد ، وَكُلُّـنا لَكَ عَـبدْ . اللّهُـمَّ لا مانِعَ لِما أَعْطَـيْت ، وَلا مُعْطِـيَ لِما مَنَـعْت ، وَلا يَنْفَـعُ ذا الجَـدِّ مِنْـكَ الجَـد .

Mil-as-samawati wamil-al-ard, wama baynahuma, wamil/a ma shi/ta min shay-in baAAd, ahlath-thana-i walmajd, ahaqqu ma qalal-AAabd, wakulluna laka AAabd. Allahumma la maniAAa lima aAAtayt, wala muAAtiya lima manaAAt, wala yanfaAAu thal-jaddi minkal-jad.

‘The heavens and the Earth and all between them abound with Your praises, and all that You will abounds with Your praises. O Possessor of praise and majesty, the truest thing a slave has said (of You) and we are all Your slaves. O Allah, none can prevent what You have willed to bestow and none can bestow what You have willed to prevent, and no wealth or majesty can benefit anyone, as from You is all wealth and majesty.’
This supplication is made optionally only in conjunction with the previous one.

Supplication whilst prostrating (sujood)

سُبْـحانَ رَبِّـيَ الأَعْلـى . (ثلاثاً )

Subhana rabbiyal-aAAla. (three times)

‘How perfect my Lord is, The Most High.’(three times)

سُبْـحانَكَ اللّهُـمَّ رَبَّـنا وَبِحَـمْدِكَ ، اللّهُـمَّ اغْفِرْ لي .
Subhanakal-lahumma rabbana wabihamdik, allahummagh- fir lee.

‘How perfect You are O Allah, our Lord, and I praise You. O Allah, forgive me.’

سُبـّوحٌ قُـدّوس، رَبُّ الملائِكَـةِ وَالـرُّوح .
Subbohoon quddos, rabbul-mala-ikati warrooh.

‘Perfect and Holy (He is), Lord of the angles and the Rooh
(i.e. Jibra-eel).’

اللّهُـمَّ لَكَ سَـجَدْتُ وَبِـكَ آمَنْـت ، وَلَكَ أَسْلَـمْت ، سَجَـدَ وَجْهـي للَّـذي خَلَقَـهُ وَصَـوَّرَهُ وَشَقَّ سَمْـعَـهُ وَبَصَـرَه ، تَبـارَكَ اللهُ أَحْسـنُ الخـالِقيـن.
Allahumma laka sajadt, wabika amant, walaka aslamt, sajada wajhee lillathee khalaqahu wasawwarahu washaqqa samAAahu wabasarahu, tabarakal-lahu ahsanul-khaliqeen.

‘O Allah, unto You I have prostrated and in You I have believed, and unto You I have submitted. My face has prostrated before He Who created it and fashioned it, and brought forth its faculties of hearing and seeing. Blessed is Allah, the Best of creators.’

سُبْـحانَ ذي الْجَبَـروت ، والمَلَكـوت ، والكِبْـرِياء ، وَالعَظَمَـه .
Subhana thil-jabaroot, walmalakoot, walkibriya/, walAAathamah.

‘How perfect He is, The Possessor of total power, sovereignty, magnificence and grandeur.’

اللّهُـمَّ اغْفِـرْ لي ذَنْـبي كُلَّـه ، دِقَّـهُ وَجِلَّـه ، وَأَوَّلَـهُ وَآخِـرَه وَعَلانِيَّتَـهُ وَسِـرَّه .
Allahummagh-fir lee thanbee kullah, diqqahu wajillah, wa-awwalahu wa-akhirah, wa- AAalaniyyatahu wa-sirrah.

‘O Allah, forgive me all of my sins, the small and great of them, the first and last of them, and the seen and hidden of them
Assalmu alikum sister
first **WELCOME** to the section, hope your finding it nice
thanks for posting those helpful Azkar, may Allah swt reward you and put it in your scale of hasanat
i would like to add some bits onto yours and may Allah grant us sincerity
waiting to browse more of your topics
those are Azkar for Morning time and Evening time

(1) بسم الله الذي لا يضر مع اسمه شيء في الأرض ولا في السماء وهو السميع العليم

In the name of Allah with whose Name nothing is harmful on Earth nor in the Heavens and He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing

(2) أعوذ بكلمات الله التامات من شر ما خلق

I seek refuge in the perfect words of Allah from the Evil of what He has created

(3) "أمسينا و أمسى الملك لله و الحمد لله لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له , له الملك و له الحمد وهو على كل شيء قدير, رب أسألك خير ما في هذه الليلة , وخير ما بعدها , و أعوذ بك من شر هذه الليلة و شرما بعدها , رب أعوذ بك من الكسل وسوء الكبر , رب أعوذ بك من عذاب في النار , و عذاب في القبر" و إذا أصبح قال ذلك أيضاً: " أصبحنا و أصبح الملك لله"

We have reached the evening and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Alone without any partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I seek refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I seek refuge in You from torment in the Hell Fire and torment in the grave.” Likewise, one says in the morning: “We have reached the morning and at this very time unto Allah belongs all sovereignty

4) " اللهم بك أصبحنا وبك أمسينا , وبك نحيا و بك نموت , و إليك النشور " و إذا أمسى فليقل " اللهم بك أمسينا وبك أصبحنا , وبك نحيا و بك نموت , و إليك المصير"

O Allah, by your leave we have reached the morning and by Your leave we have reached the evening, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our resurrection.” And at night say: “O Allah, by your leave we have reached the evening and by Your leave we have reached the morning, and by Your leave we live and by Your leave we die and unto You is our return

(5) "اللهم عالم الغيب والشهادة فاطر السماوات و الأرض رب كل شيء و مليكه , أشهد أن لا إله إلا أنت أعوذ بك من شر نفسي و من شر الشيطان و شركه, وان أقترف على نفسي سوءاً أو أجره إلى مسلم"

O Allah, Knower of the unseen and the seen, Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, Lord and sovereign of all things, I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You. I seek in You from the evil of myself and from the evil of Shytan and his call to Shirk(Polytheism), and from committing wrong against myself or bringing such upon another Muslim

(6) "اللهم إني أسألك العفو و العافية في الدنيا و الآخرة , اللهم إني أسألك العفو و العافية في ديني , ودنياي , و أهلي , و مالي , اللهم أستر عوراتي , و آمن روعاتي , اللهم احفظني من بين يدي , و من خلفي , و عن يميني , و عن شمالي , و من فوقي , و أعوذ بعظمتك أن أغتال من تحتي"

O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and in the Here-After. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religion and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my ‘Awrah’ (everything privet you do not want anyone to see from your body and others, or your weakness) and set at ease my dismay. O Allah, preserve me from the front, the back(behind), my right, my left and from above, and I seek refuge in Your Greatness that I may be attacked from below

7) "لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له , له الملك و له الحمد و هو على كل شيء قدير"

None has the right to be worshipped except Allah; He is One and has no partner. All the kingdom is for Him, and all the praises are for Hi, and He is Omnipotent

(Cool أصبحنا على فطرة الإسلام , و كلمة الإخلاص , و على دين نبينا محمدو على ملة أبينا إبراهيم حنيفاً مسلماً و ما كان من المشركين

We rise upon the Fitrah(religion of Islam) of Islam, and the word of Sincerity(La illah illa Allah), and upon the religion of our Prophet Muhammad and on the religion of our Father Abraham Hanif(Islamic Monotheism) and Muslim and he was not of the Mushrikeen Polytheists, idolaters

(9) يا حي يا قيوم برحمتك أستغيث اصلح لي شأني كله و لا تكلني إلى نفسي طرفة عين

O Ever Living, O self-Subsisting and supporter of all, by Your Mercy I seek help, rectify for me all of my affairs and do not leave me depend on myself, even for the blink of an eye

10) اللهم أنت ربي لا إله إلا أنت خلقتني و أنا عبدك , وأنا على عهدك و وعدك ما استطعت أعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت , أبوء لك بنعمتك علي و أبوء بذنبي , فاغفر لي فإنه لا يغفر الذنوب إلا أنت

O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You have created me and I am your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best as I can, I seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done (wrong), I acknowledge Your favor upon me and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for none forgives sins except You

11) سبحان الله و بحمده

Subhan Allah Wa behamdih (How perfect Allah is and I praise Him
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1