World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Gold

Gold, internet, fashion, health, beauty, electronics, pictures, tourism, landmarks States, automotive, education, treatment, mobile, software, women, men

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Keywords
Latest topics
» وظائف بالكويت مسابقة 2011 2012 للعمل بوزارة التربيه فى جميع التخصصات
Where we go to the panto EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 pm by محمد السعيد الجيوشي

» مسابقة وزارة الاوقاف لسنة 2011 للعمل بوزارة الاوقاف والعمل بالمساجد عدد ( 3592 ) وظيفة عامل مسجد عدد ( 1993 ) وظيفة مؤذن مسجد من الدرجة السادسة والخامسة حرفية خدمات معاونة
Where we go to the panto EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm by admin

» العاب موبايل لعبة موبايل العاب للموبايل
Where we go to the panto EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 pm by admin

» العاب السباق للجيل الخامس العاب موبايل mobile-games
Where we go to the panto EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 pm by admin

» تحميل لعبة Ultimate Alien Pinball للجيل الخامس | العاب نوكيا الجيل الخامس 2011
Where we go to the panto EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

» لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه
Where we go to the panto EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

»  games gamesgames العاب ماك MAC 2011
Where we go to the panto EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 pm by admin

» الماك الالعاب العاب ماك للماك العاب روعه رائعه من العاب الماك
Where we go to the panto EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 pm by admin

» العاب ماك مجموعة الماك من الالعاب المتنوعه
Where we go to the panto EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 pm by admin

» العاب ماك جميع العاب الماك تجد مجمعه غالبية العاب الماك
Where we go to the panto EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 pm by admin

» mobile gamesمركز ألعاب الماك مجموعة العاب مميزه للماك
Where we go to the panto EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 pm by admin

» Games iPad 2011
Where we go to the panto EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
Where we go to the panto EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:31 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
Where we go to the panto EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 pm by admin

» العاب ايباد مجموعة العاب ايباد العاب للايباد اخر موضه Games iPad
Where we go to the panto EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 pm by admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
submitexpress
Search Engine OptimizationSubmit Express

Where we go to the panto

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Where we go to the panto Empty
PostSubject: Where we go to the panto   Where we go to the panto EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:36 pm

[b]Where we go to the panto

Labels: Lyric Theatre, Simon Kunz

Where we go to the panto MEDIA_DICK_WHITTINGTON

The Actor, Dave Holland and made a rare trip to West London to go to the matinee of a panto this afternoon. Not our usual Saturday activity! But this wasn't a usual panto as you can see from the blingy cat in the photo.

Our good friend Simon Kunz has been in Dick Whittington at the Lyric Theatre in Hammersmith. We've been meaning to go since it started sometime in mid-December and finally got it together the day the show closes. This is typical of us leaving everything until the last minute.

Where we go to the panto 101002_181730_The+Lyric+theatre

I'd forgotten how many good shops there are in Hammersmith and as we walked to the theatre from the car park my head was swiveling around on my neck at all the sales displays in the windows. The Actor managed to stop me going in anywhere as we would have been late.

The show was sold out and was packed with over excited kids and parents. Simon got us some seats in the front row of the upper circle. We got stuck into some large coffees followed by an afternoon glass of red wine. We were sitting next to Sinitta, her mum (who looks more like her older sister) and her two lovely children. I noticed her son was wearing a Chanel tracksuit. I didn't even know Chanel did tracksuits!

Where we go to the panto Picture+17

Inside the starkly modern interior the original theatre has been restored

Where we go to the panto Picture+13

I love the ceilings of our old theatres and couldn't resist taking a snap

The panto was fantastic and we got right into it shouting out and singing! I had the boys sitting either side of me and they both have booming voices. At one point there was a man in a gorilla suit on stage and we were supposed to be shouting "He's behind you" but Dave just yelled "Monkey!!" repeatedly which was hilarious and the kids of course started doing the same.

The script and songs were really clever and they'd incorporated lots of current references setting it on the streets of Hammersmith. They'd used well known songs which they changed the lyrics to - Jay Z's New York, something by the Pussycat Dolls I can't name and it closed on a rousing version of Katy Perry's California Girls with the entire cast and all the dancers leaping about.

The cast were all excellent. The Bow Bells were voiced by Stephen Fry and Alan Davies. Simon was fabulous as King Rat, I would never have recognised him under the wig and make-up. He's better known as the butler in the Lindsay Lohan version of The Parent Trap.

Simon did a brilliant rendition of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance and the dance routine was amazing. I must also mention Rosalind James who played Alice who has a world class singing voice.

Where we go to the panto Dick_whittington
Simon Kunz as King Rat and Nathan Byron as Scaramouche

Where we go to the panto Dick_1
Steven Webb was great as Dick. The lovely Emma Thompson and her mum Phyllida Law came along to see him

Where we go to the panto Home_1-1
Paul J. Medford (aka Kelvin from Eastenders) was excellent as Cat and I loved his dancing and energy.

We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, what a brilliant and funny afternoon!

Hope you had a great Saturday xxx
[/b]
Back to top Go down

Where we go to the panto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Gold :: Fashion Forum :: Accessories, bags, shoes, underwear, Bathing suits, fashion shows, designers, fashion houses, the last Costumes-
Jump to: