World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Gold

Gold, internet, fashion, health, beauty, electronics, pictures, tourism, landmarks States, automotive, education, treatment, mobile, software, women, men

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Keywords
Latest topics
» وظائف بالكويت مسابقة 2011 2012 للعمل بوزارة التربيه فى جميع التخصصات
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 pm by محمد السعيد الجيوشي

» مسابقة وزارة الاوقاف لسنة 2011 للعمل بوزارة الاوقاف والعمل بالمساجد عدد ( 3592 ) وظيفة عامل مسجد عدد ( 1993 ) وظيفة مؤذن مسجد من الدرجة السادسة والخامسة حرفية خدمات معاونة
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm by admin

» العاب موبايل لعبة موبايل العاب للموبايل
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 pm by admin

» العاب السباق للجيل الخامس العاب موبايل mobile-games
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 pm by admin

» تحميل لعبة Ultimate Alien Pinball للجيل الخامس | العاب نوكيا الجيل الخامس 2011
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

» لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

»  games gamesgames العاب ماك MAC 2011
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 pm by admin

» الماك الالعاب العاب ماك للماك العاب روعه رائعه من العاب الماك
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 pm by admin

» العاب ماك مجموعة الماك من الالعاب المتنوعه
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 pm by admin

» العاب ماك جميع العاب الماك تجد مجمعه غالبية العاب الماك
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 pm by admin

» mobile gamesمركز ألعاب الماك مجموعة العاب مميزه للماك
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 pm by admin

» Games iPad 2011
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:31 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 pm by admin

» العاب ايباد مجموعة العاب ايباد العاب للايباد اخر موضه Games iPad
Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 pm by admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
submitexpress
Search Engine OptimizationSubmit Express

Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  Empty
PostSubject: Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood    Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood
I've found lots I haven't seen for years in my wardrobe. Some things have been hidden on hangers for ages. This was under two other things. I love my Vivienne Westwood corset although I can barely squeeze into it at the moment. It was a present from a friend after the show. I was mad on Westwood. I also had the shorts and the boots but they're long gone. I'd love a pair of those boots again. What's great about Vivienne's clothes is you can dress them up or down. I wore the corset to dressy places and out clubbing. Tearing around London clubs is probably the reason I no longer have the shorts or the boots.

The Putti print Corset is one of the rarest and most prized of the Westwood corsets. They first appeared in the 1990/91 Portrait and Dressing Up collections. It's cream elasticated panels have a boned front panel featuring a full colour separation print with metallic gold sections extending up to the wide shoulder straps.

Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  Picture+23

Vivienne Westwood Boucher corset
For once it would be better if Tallulah my mannequin had boobs. It looks much better with them. It even makes mine look bigger and that's not easy.

Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  Picture+13

I don't know which Boucher painting this one is from

Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  Picture+15

It's heavily boned and surprisingly comfortable to wear

Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  Picture+11
I love Vivienne. I could happily dress in her clothes every day.

Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  Picture+14

I've put it with my vintage Butler and Wilson pearl and diamante choker. I used to wear chokers all the time.

Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  Picture+24

I love the way Vivienne styled it with sheepskin and velvet so I've added a stole and a pair of black silk velvet trousers

Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  Picture+7
Photograph courtesy of the V&A
Boucher Corset, 1991 - This one is very ornate

Vivienne Westwood was inspired by the paintings and furniture at the Wallace Collection. Talking about the influence on the collection Vivienne says:

"The first thing to say is that the Wallace Collection is the best school in the whole country. There is more to learn from there, in that small building, than anywhere.

There are two fantastic Bouchers as you come up the stairs, one is Apollo about to get into his chariot, surrounded by all the nymphs as he rises from the ocean. It's absolutely fantastic. Boucher is really sentimental, but you can't call him kitsch because he has such incredible facility. Playful but cynical somehow. He comes from an age that was very convenient for painters, all that mythology was part of a way of communicating in those days.

The most interesting part of the collection are the eighteenth century painting, furniture, clocks collected by the 3rd Marquis of Hertford in the middle of the nineteenth century when nobody wanted it and it was cheap. The kind of things the French revolutionaries threw out of the windows and burnt in the courtyards. My husband, Andreas, told me when he was studying the French Revolution at school that he cried not about the people having their heads chopped off but at the destruction of all the beautiful things. Nobody who lives in the world today could paint one flower on the service porcelain in that collection. All those crafts have gone. To look at a painting is to enter a world. I love that Eighteenth century version of the pagan world. It's an absolute delight."

Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  Picture+8
Photograph courtesy of the Wallace Collection, London
Daphnis and Chloe, 1743-5
By François Boucher (1703-1770)

Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  Picture+26
Isn't it fabulous? I wish people dressed like this all the time!

Show you my wardrobe - Part eleven  Quotes, Show you my wardrobe, Vivienne Westwood  Vivienne_westwood

"You have a much better life if you wear impressive clothes"

Vivienne Westwood
(b. 1941)

I'm not sure that's true but I do think you have a lot more fun!

Have a wonderful evening xxx

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1