World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Gold

Gold, internet, fashion, health, beauty, electronics, pictures, tourism, landmarks States, automotive, education, treatment, mobile, software, women, men

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Keywords
Latest topics
» وظائف بالكويت مسابقة 2011 2012 للعمل بوزارة التربيه فى جميع التخصصات
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 pm by محمد السعيد الجيوشي

» مسابقة وزارة الاوقاف لسنة 2011 للعمل بوزارة الاوقاف والعمل بالمساجد عدد ( 3592 ) وظيفة عامل مسجد عدد ( 1993 ) وظيفة مؤذن مسجد من الدرجة السادسة والخامسة حرفية خدمات معاونة
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm by admin

» العاب موبايل لعبة موبايل العاب للموبايل
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 pm by admin

» العاب السباق للجيل الخامس العاب موبايل mobile-games
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 pm by admin

» تحميل لعبة Ultimate Alien Pinball للجيل الخامس | العاب نوكيا الجيل الخامس 2011
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

» لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

»  games gamesgames العاب ماك MAC 2011
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 pm by admin

» الماك الالعاب العاب ماك للماك العاب روعه رائعه من العاب الماك
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 pm by admin

» العاب ماك مجموعة الماك من الالعاب المتنوعه
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 pm by admin

» العاب ماك جميع العاب الماك تجد مجمعه غالبية العاب الماك
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 pm by admin

» mobile gamesمركز ألعاب الماك مجموعة العاب مميزه للماك
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 pm by admin

» Games iPad 2011
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:31 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 pm by admin

» العاب ايباد مجموعة العاب ايباد العاب للايباد اخر موضه Games iPad
I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 pm by admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
submitexpress
Search Engine OptimizationSubmit Express

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Empty
PostSubject: I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik...   I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:58 pm

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+22
The Actor and I are the only people I know that haven't seen An Education. I enjoyed it very much but what really caught my eye were the fabulous costumes. It's hard to watch something when it's had so much hype. I thought Carey Mulligan was excellent and I love her voice. The stand out performance for me, apart from Carey's was from Rosamund Pike. It must be hard to convincingly act as stupid as her character Helen. I thought she did a brilliant job. She's also beautiful and looks amazing in every scene.

The costume design by Odile Dicks-Mireaux was glorious. I absolutely loved everything Helen wore. Most of it was in the same colour palette as my wardrobe - cream, black, gold and red. I spent the entire film ogling her outfits and trying to work out if I could create some of the looks with what I already have. I really mustn't buy any more clothes, but I'm rather short on accessories.

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+28
I've always loved leopard print teamed with red accessories and the silk scarf in her hair looks great. I still haven't found my perfect pair of red shoes.

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+14
I have a cream sheepskin hat like this one. It looks great with that coat!

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... AnEducationStill
I wish I looked good in leopard print but I've never thought it suited me apart from in small doses. That clutch is gorgeous too, probably vintage Chanel.

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Education21
I also love the Regents Park flat they live in

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+23
I love this look! It's very Catherine Deneuve. The suit, the diamond brooch, the leather gloves, the sunglasses and THAT hat. I've never wanted a hat like that before... until now. Does anyone know what they're called?

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+24
I have a thing for gold dresses. I'm not sure I'd pull of a velvet bow.

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+25
Red is my favourite colour and I have a few red evening dresses. I love red and turquoise together. That necklace is absolutely stunning!

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+27
This is a great look. Another great necklace. I'll have to hunt around for some bargain versions.

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+26
I have lots of cream marabou - jackets, capes and stoles and a few long cream coats. Somewhere in a cupboard is a cape exactly like this. I haven't really worn as I was never sure about the silk bow at the front but I shall dig it out. I love the fluff with long satin gloves.

I will try and adapt some of my existing wardrobe...

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+35

Sheepskin stole with cream coat

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+26-1

Thirties halter neck dress with diamante studs

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+47

Gold and silver sequin dress

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+29
I know I'm not supposed to be spending any money... but I found a pair of Dents satin gloves on Ebay for £8. I got carried away and bought them in gold (above) and cream. I shall wear them out with some marabou when they arrive.

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+31
And a silk scarf for £7. That's pretty good for me as it's all I've spent so far this month.

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik... Picture+32

I also looked at this vintage Sixties faux leopard coat on Ebay but I know if I buy it I probably won't wear it. Annoyingly I'll just look like Bet Lynch.

I love finding different ways to wear what I already have and it's great to update a look with some new accessories.

Whose wardrobe would you like to own?

Have a fabulous day xxx
Back to top Go down

I finally watch An Education and want Rosamund Pik...
Page 1 of 1