World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Gold

Gold, internet, fashion, health, beauty, electronics, pictures, tourism, landmarks States, automotive, education, treatment, mobile, software, women, men

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Keywords
Latest topics
» وظائف بالكويت مسابقة 2011 2012 للعمل بوزارة التربيه فى جميع التخصصات
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 pm by محمد السعيد الجيوشي

» مسابقة وزارة الاوقاف لسنة 2011 للعمل بوزارة الاوقاف والعمل بالمساجد عدد ( 3592 ) وظيفة عامل مسجد عدد ( 1993 ) وظيفة مؤذن مسجد من الدرجة السادسة والخامسة حرفية خدمات معاونة
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm by admin

» العاب موبايل لعبة موبايل العاب للموبايل
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 pm by admin

» العاب السباق للجيل الخامس العاب موبايل mobile-games
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 pm by admin

» تحميل لعبة Ultimate Alien Pinball للجيل الخامس | العاب نوكيا الجيل الخامس 2011
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

» لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

»  games gamesgames العاب ماك MAC 2011
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 pm by admin

» الماك الالعاب العاب ماك للماك العاب روعه رائعه من العاب الماك
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 pm by admin

» العاب ماك مجموعة الماك من الالعاب المتنوعه
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 pm by admin

» العاب ماك جميع العاب الماك تجد مجمعه غالبية العاب الماك
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 pm by admin

» mobile gamesمركز ألعاب الماك مجموعة العاب مميزه للماك
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 pm by admin

» Games iPad 2011
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:31 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 pm by admin

» العاب ايباد مجموعة العاب ايباد العاب للايباد اخر موضه Games iPad
The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 pm by admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
submitexpress
Search Engine OptimizationSubmit Express

The universal da’wah of Islam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

The universal da’wah of Islam Empty
PostSubject: The universal da’wah of Islam   The universal da’wah of Islam EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Muhammad , was not restricted to a particular time or place, rather it was a universal Da’wah; one to last until the end of time.

There is much evidence to substantiate this and some wonderful examples can be found in the Quran. Allaah clarifies the timeless prophetic role of Muhammad , in the following verses (what mean): "And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver of glad tidings and as a warner to all mankind." [Quran 34:28]

And (what means): "Say (O Muhammad): 'O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allaah." [Quran 7:158
And (what means): "Blessed be He Who sent down the criterion (of right and wrong, i.e., this Quran) to His slave (Muhammad) that he may be a Warner to the 'Aalameen (mankind and Jinn)." [Quran 25:1]

There is a Hadeeth in which the Messenger of Allaah , said: "I have been given superiority over the other Prophets in six respects: I have been given words which are concise but comprehensive in meaning; I have been helped by terror (in the hearts of enemies); spoils have been made lawful to me; the earth has been made for me clean and a place of worship; I have been sent to all of mankind and the line of Prophets is closed with me." [Muslim]

The proof that the Da’wah (call) of the Prophet , was also for the Jinn is manifested in the statement of Allaah Almighty (what means):
"And (remember) when We sent towards you (O Muhammad ) Nafran (three to ten

persons) of the Jinns, (quietly) listening to the Quran. When they stood in the presence thereof, they said: 'Listen in silence!' And when it was finished, they returned to their people, as warners. They said: 'O our people! Verily, we have heard a Book (this Quran) sent down after Moses, confirming what came before it, it guides to the truth and to a Straight Path (i.e., Islam). O our people, respond (with obedience) to Allaah's caller, and believe in him (i.e., believe in that which Muhammad has brought from Allaah and follow him). He (Allaah) will forgive you of your sins, and will save you from a painful torment (i.e., Hell-fire).'" [Quran 46:
Thus, the Prophet , spread his Da’wah outside of his own people, and indeed, outside the Arab world entirely. The introduction of Islamic Da’wah spread globally after a truce was made with the Quraysh in the treaty of Hudaybiyyah. He , sent messengers and wrote letters to the various kings of his time. The first of these messengers according to Ibn Al-Qayyim was ‘Amr ibn ‘Umayyah ad-Dimry who was sent to Negus, King of Abyssinia (
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1