World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold

Gold, internet, fashion, health, beauty, electronics, pictures, tourism, landmarks States, automotive, education, treatment, mobile, software, women, men

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
Keywords
Latest topics
» وظائف بالكويت مسابقة 2011 2012 للعمل بوزارة التربيه فى جميع التخصصات
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 pm by محمد السعيد الجيوشي

» مسابقة وزارة الاوقاف لسنة 2011 للعمل بوزارة الاوقاف والعمل بالمساجد عدد ( 3592 ) وظيفة عامل مسجد عدد ( 1993 ) وظيفة مؤذن مسجد من الدرجة السادسة والخامسة حرفية خدمات معاونة
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm by admin

» العاب موبايل لعبة موبايل العاب للموبايل
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 pm by admin

» العاب السباق للجيل الخامس العاب موبايل mobile-games
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 pm by admin

» تحميل لعبة Ultimate Alien Pinball للجيل الخامس | العاب نوكيا الجيل الخامس 2011
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

» لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

»  games gamesgames العاب ماك MAC 2011
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 pm by admin

» الماك الالعاب العاب ماك للماك العاب روعه رائعه من العاب الماك
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 pm by admin

» العاب ماك مجموعة الماك من الالعاب المتنوعه
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 pm by admin

» العاب ماك جميع العاب الماك تجد مجمعه غالبية العاب الماك
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 pm by admin

» mobile gamesمركز ألعاب الماك مجموعة العاب مميزه للماك
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 pm by admin

» Games iPad 2011
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:31 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 pm by admin

» العاب ايباد مجموعة العاب ايباد العاب للايباد اخر موضه Games iPad
The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 pm by admin

April 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
submitexpress
Search Engine OptimizationSubmit Express

The Salaf with the Sunnah

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

The Salaf with the Sunnah Empty
PostSubject: The Salaf with the Sunnah   The Salaf with the Sunnah EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Qadi Iyyad

Excerpted from Ash-Shifaa
© Madinah Press 1991
Translated by Aisha Abdarrahman Bewley
Islaam.Com

A man from Khalid ibn Asid’s family asked `Abdullah ibn `Umar, "Abu `Abdu’r-Rahman! We find the Fear Prayer and the prayer at home in the Qur’an, but we do not find the travelling prayer." Ibn `Umar said, "My nephew, Allah sent Muhammad to us when we did not know anything. We do as we saw him doing."
`Umar ibn `Abdu’l-`Aziz said, "The Messenger of Allah made a Sunnah and the people in command after him made sunnas. To adopt them is to confirm the Book of Allah and to act on them is to obey Allah and strengthen the deen of Allah. It is not for anyone to change the Sunna or alter it or to look into the opinion of those who oppose it. Whoever follows it is guided. Whoever seeks help by it will have victory. Whoever opposes it and follows other than the path of the believers, Allah will entrust him to what he turns to and will roast him in Jahannam, which is a bad ending." [See Qur’an, 4:115]
Al-Hasan ibn Abi’l-Hasan said, "A little action following a sunna is better than a lot of action following an innovation."
Ibn Shihab said, "It has reached us that some of the people of knowledge said, ‘Holding fast to the sunna is salvation.’"
`Umar ibn al-Khattab wrote to his governors telling them to learn the Sunna, the shares of inheritance and the dialects, saying, "People will try to argue with you (i.e. by using the Qur’an) so overcome them with the Sunna. The people of the Sunna have the greatest knowledge of the Book of Allah."
When `Umar prayed two rak’ats at Dhu’l-Hulayfa [the miqat for the people of Madinah on their way to Hajj], he said, "I do as I saw the Messenger of Allah doing."
When `Ali joined the hajj and `umrah together, `Uthman said to him, "Why do you do this, when you know that I have forbidden the people to do it?" He replied, "I do not abandon a sunna of the Messenger of Allah for the statement of anyone."

`Ali said, "I am not a Prophet nor have I received revelation, but I act according to the Book of Allah and the Sunna of the Prophet Muhammad as much as I can."
Ibn Mas`ud used to say, "Doing a little of the Sunna is better than striving hard in innovation
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Gold :: Islamic Section :: Islamic Section-
Jump to: