World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold

Gold, internet, fashion, health, beauty, electronics, pictures, tourism, landmarks States, automotive, education, treatment, mobile, software, women, men

HomePortalGallerySearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
Keywords
Latest topics
» وظائف بالكويت مسابقة 2011 2012 للعمل بوزارة التربيه فى جميع التخصصات
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 pm by محمد السعيد الجيوشي

» مسابقة وزارة الاوقاف لسنة 2011 للعمل بوزارة الاوقاف والعمل بالمساجد عدد ( 3592 ) وظيفة عامل مسجد عدد ( 1993 ) وظيفة مؤذن مسجد من الدرجة السادسة والخامسة حرفية خدمات معاونة
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm by admin

» العاب موبايل لعبة موبايل العاب للموبايل
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 pm by admin

» العاب السباق للجيل الخامس العاب موبايل mobile-games
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 pm by admin

» تحميل لعبة Ultimate Alien Pinball للجيل الخامس | العاب نوكيا الجيل الخامس 2011
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

» لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

»  games gamesgames العاب ماك MAC 2011
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 pm by admin

» الماك الالعاب العاب ماك للماك العاب روعه رائعه من العاب الماك
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 pm by admin

» العاب ماك مجموعة الماك من الالعاب المتنوعه
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 pm by admin

» العاب ماك جميع العاب الماك تجد مجمعه غالبية العاب الماك
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 pm by admin

» mobile gamesمركز ألعاب الماك مجموعة العاب مميزه للماك
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 pm by admin

» Games iPad 2011
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:31 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 pm by admin

» العاب ايباد مجموعة العاب ايباد العاب للايباد اخر موضه Games iPad
The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 pm by admin

March 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
submitexpress
Search Engine OptimizationSubmit Express

The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise Empty
PostSubject: The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise   The Highest and Lowest Positions in Paradise EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Muslim reports from al-Mugheerah ibn Shu'bah that the Messenger of Allah (saw) said:

"Musaa asked his Rabb, "Who will have the lowest position in Paradise?" Allah said, "A man who will come after the people of Paradise have entered Paradise. He will be told, "Enter Paradise", and he will say, "O my Rabb, how? The people have already taken their places." He will be asked, "Will you not be conten.t if you could have the equivalent of a kingdom on earth?" He will say, "Yes, my Rabb". So he will be told, "You will have that and as much again, and as much again, and as much again, and as much again." On the fifth time, he will say, "I am conten.t with that, my Rabb". He will be told, "You will have all that and ten times more; you will have whatever your heart desires and whatever will delight your eyes." The man will say, "I am conten.t with that".

Musaa asked, "My Rabb, who will have the highest status in Paradise?" Allah said, "They are those whom I choose. I establish their honour with My own hand and then set a seal over it, [and they will be blessed with Bounties] which no eye has seen, no ear has heard and no human mind can comprehend."" This confirmed by the words of Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, "No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do". [32:17
very touching and informative, sister

may Allah make us all of the dwellers of Paradise
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Gold :: Islamic Section :: Islamic Section-
Jump to: