World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Gold

Gold, internet, fashion, health, beauty, electronics, pictures, tourism, landmarks States, automotive, education, treatment, mobile, software, women, men

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Keywords
Latest topics
» وظائف بالكويت مسابقة 2011 2012 للعمل بوزارة التربيه فى جميع التخصصات
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 pm by محمد السعيد الجيوشي

» مسابقة وزارة الاوقاف لسنة 2011 للعمل بوزارة الاوقاف والعمل بالمساجد عدد ( 3592 ) وظيفة عامل مسجد عدد ( 1993 ) وظيفة مؤذن مسجد من الدرجة السادسة والخامسة حرفية خدمات معاونة
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm by admin

» العاب موبايل لعبة موبايل العاب للموبايل
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 pm by admin

» العاب السباق للجيل الخامس العاب موبايل mobile-games
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 pm by admin

» تحميل لعبة Ultimate Alien Pinball للجيل الخامس | العاب نوكيا الجيل الخامس 2011
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

» لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

»  games gamesgames العاب ماك MAC 2011
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 pm by admin

» الماك الالعاب العاب ماك للماك العاب روعه رائعه من العاب الماك
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 pm by admin

» العاب ماك مجموعة الماك من الالعاب المتنوعه
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 pm by admin

» العاب ماك جميع العاب الماك تجد مجمعه غالبية العاب الماك
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 pm by admin

» mobile gamesمركز ألعاب الماك مجموعة العاب مميزه للماك
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 pm by admin

» Games iPad 2011
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:31 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 pm by admin

» العاب ايباد مجموعة العاب ايباد العاب للايباد اخر موضه Games iPad
Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 pm by admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
submitexpress
Search Engine OptimizationSubmit Express

Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fashion
Admin
fashion

Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? Empty
PostSubject: Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus??   Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:22 pm

cv
Back to top Go down
fashion
Admin
fashion

PostSubject: Re: Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus??   Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:23 pm

see attached fileMy Browsers slow down and periodically freezes up after opening. This is the fourth time i have tried to send this message. I periodically get a message "Generic Host process for Win 32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close". Sometimes the browser will automatically open a strange page like "Free Walmart $1000 gift card". Thanks so much for your help. U guys are real troopers!OTL logfile created on: 12/14/2010 6:14:39 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.17.3 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\Downloads
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 70.00% Memory free
5.00 Gb Paging File | 4.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 81.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 298.08 Gb Total Space | 158.32 Gb Free Space | 53.11% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Computer Name: QUADCORE | User Name: Owner | Logged in as Administrator.
Boot Mode: Normal | Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off | Skip Microsoft Files: Off | No Company Name Whitelist: On | File Age = 30 DaysHello.

* Download combofix from here
Link 1
Link 2

1. If you are using Firefox, make sure that your download settings are as follows:

* Tools->Options->Main tab
* Set to "Always ask me where to Save the files".

2. During the download, rename Combofix to Combo-Fix as follows:

3. It is important you rename Combofix during the download, but not after.
4. Please do not rename Combofix to other names, but only to the one indicated.
5. Close any open browsers.
6. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

* We need to disable your local AV (Anti-virus) before running Combofix.
* See HERE for how to disable your AV.
* Double click on ComboFix.exe.
* Follow the prompts. NOTE:
* ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed.
***It's strongly recommended to have the Recovery Console installed before doing any malware removal.***

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will automatically proceed with its scan.

* The Recovery Console provides a recovery/repair mode should a problem occur during a Combofix run.

* Allow ComboFix to download the Recovery Console.
* Accept the End-User License Agreement.
* The Recovery Console will be installed.
* You will then get this next prompt that asks if you want to continue the malware scan, select yes

* Allow combofix to run
* Post C:\combofix.txt back here.

Note:
Do not mouseclick combofix's window whilst it's running. That may cause it to stall.

during the combofix process it suggested i reboot. i replyed yes and the computer started a reboot circle. It gets so far and starts over again. I just shut the computer down. what now?during the combofix process it suggested i reboot. i replyed yes and the computer started a reboot circle. It gets so far and starts over again. I just shut the computer down. what now?We are going to be using a Windows Recovery Environment to help disinfect the system so it may boot again.

Download the OTLPE Standard REATOGO Windows Recovery Environment.

* Place a blank CD-R disc in to your CD burning drive.
* Download OTLPEStd.exe and double-click on it to burn to a CD using ISO Burner.
* Reboot your system using the boot CD you just created.

Note : If you do not know how to set your computer to boot from CD follow the steps here
* Your system should now display a REATOGO-X-PE desktop.
* Double-click on the OTLPE icon.
* When asked "Do you wish to load the remote registry", select Yes
* When asked "Do you wish to load remote user profile(s) for scanning", select Yes
* Ensure the box "Automatically Load All Remaining Users" is checked and press OK
* OTL should now start. Change the following settings

* Change Drivers to Non-Microsoft
* Press Run Scan to start the scan.
* When finished, the file will be saved in drive C:\_OTL\MovedFiles
* Copy this file to your USB drive if you do not have internet connection on this system
* Please post the contents of the OTL.txt file in your reply.

ComboFix 10-12-15.04 - Owner 12/16/2010 18:48:51.1.4 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.3071.2402 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Owner\My Documents\Documents\Combo-Fix.exe
AV: McAfee VirusScan *Disabled/Updated* {84B5EE75-6421-4CDE-A33A-DD43BA9FAD83}
FW: McAfee Personal Firewall *Enabled* {94894B63-8C7F-4050-BDA4-813CA00DA3E8}
* Resident AV is activeHello.

Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.

* Doubleclick TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool
* Click the Start Scan button
* After the scan has finished, click the Close button
* Click the Report button and copy/paste the contents of it into your next reply

Note:It will also create a log in the C:\ directory.Hello.

Run ESET Online Scan
Please do an online scan with ESET Online Scanner. Please use Internet Explorer as it uses ActiveX.

* Check (tick) this box: YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
* Click on the Start button next to it.
* When prompted to run ActiveX. click Yes.
* You will be asked to install an ActiveX. Click Install.
* Once installed, the scanner will be initialized.
* After the scanner is initialized, click Start.
* Check (tick) Remove found threats box.
* Check (tick) Scan unwanted applications.
* Click on Scan.
* It will start scanning. Please be patient.
* Once the scan is done, the log will be saved here: C:\Program Files\esetonlinescanner\log.txt.

does that mean I'm OK now?I'm assuming since the scan found no threats I'm good to go now! So far everything seems to be working properly. I could not find the scan log file.
Back to top Go down
fashion
Admin
fashion

PostSubject: Re: Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus??   Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:24 pm

see attached file
Hello.
3 more things to do.

Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs and remove the following programs.

Adobe Reader 8.1.5

Your Java needs updating!

• Please go to Start > Control Panel, click on Java.
  • When the Java control panel opens, go into the Update tab.
  • At the bottom of that window, press the "Update Now" button and it will attempt to download the latest Java update.
  • Next, the Updater window opens, hit the Install button. It will now attempt to download the update.
  • Untick the box for installing the Yahoo Toolbar when asked.

Then download and install Adobe Reader X

How is the machine running now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus??   Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Having a strange problem with my browsers...some kind of virus??
Page 1 of 1