World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Good morning and Good evening and happy day, we invite you to participate
Life in the Golden Menenda and participated Bmoadiek Distinctive
World Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Gold

Gold, internet, fashion, health, beauty, electronics, pictures, tourism, landmarks States, automotive, education, treatment, mobile, software, women, men

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Keywords
Latest topics
» وظائف بالكويت مسابقة 2011 2012 للعمل بوزارة التربيه فى جميع التخصصات
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 2:15 pm by محمد السعيد الجيوشي

» مسابقة وزارة الاوقاف لسنة 2011 للعمل بوزارة الاوقاف والعمل بالمساجد عدد ( 3592 ) وظيفة عامل مسجد عدد ( 1993 ) وظيفة مؤذن مسجد من الدرجة السادسة والخامسة حرفية خدمات معاونة
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:57 pm by admin

» العاب موبايل لعبة موبايل العاب للموبايل
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 pm by admin

» العاب السباق للجيل الخامس العاب موبايل mobile-games
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:53 pm by admin

» تحميل لعبة Ultimate Alien Pinball للجيل الخامس | العاب نوكيا الجيل الخامس 2011
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

» لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه . لعبة المغامرات سوبر ماريو super mario باللغه العربيه .. لجميع الاجهزه
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:51 pm by admin

»  games gamesgames العاب ماك MAC 2011
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 pm by admin

» الماك الالعاب العاب ماك للماك العاب روعه رائعه من العاب الماك
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:46 pm by admin

» العاب ماك مجموعة الماك من الالعاب المتنوعه
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 pm by admin

» العاب ماك جميع العاب الماك تجد مجمعه غالبية العاب الماك
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:36 pm by admin

» mobile gamesمركز ألعاب الماك مجموعة العاب مميزه للماك
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:35 pm by admin

» Games iPad 2011
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:32 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:31 pm by admin

» Games iPad : Fast Five the Movie: Official Game HD
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 pm by admin

» العاب ايباد مجموعة العاب ايباد العاب للايباد اخر موضه Games iPad
Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:29 pm by admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
submitexpress
Search Engine OptimizationSubmit Express

Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
admin

Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes Empty
PostSubject: Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes   Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:11 pm

Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes Picture+30-1

One of my favourite Thirties dresses - I had to put one good picture on as the ones below are so awful.

I've been asked by the lovely Margaret of Penny Dreadful Vintage to post a picture of my heaving rails. Below are some snaps of my home made "walk-in" wardrobe. It's still a mess even though I've been sorting through it (on and off) for a few months now all I've really managed to achieve is to give away about 200 items that I won't wear anymore and transfer most of it onto new hangers. At least it's all actually hanging up now, it was in heaps before. Everything is still a total mish-mash and I still can't find things I want. My goal is to take it all down and reorganise it into sections and get an understanding of what I actually have in there as I'm still finding pieces I thought had long gone. I have to say some of them have been a lovely surprise... more of which later.

I hope this doesn't look like gross consumerism. I've been collecting clothes for twenty five years and I'm nearly 42 now. Don't worry, I don't need to go on one of those hoarding TV shows. Yet. I do know there's a hell of a lot in there. Frankly I can't believe the rails are still holding the weight! I feel like I've been to the gym just wrestling through it all to find something in the morning. I usually just grab whatever I like the look of that's nearest. I do know is I don't need to buy anything new!

The hangers are super thin and you can cram a lot more in. I've bought 450 new hangers so far and they're all being used. I also have about fifty items in the dry cleaners. My bill is £268! That will have to wait until the end of the month. And I must order some more hangers from Ebay to hang it all up.

Typically the lights have gone in there - another job to add to the electrician's list. So I squashed myself in amongst it and just pointed the camera around with the flash on and hoped for the best. I've tried to capture how jam packed it is but I think it's worse in the flesh.

Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes Picture+7

This is the view from the bottom of the stairs. It doesn't look too horrifying from this angle

Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes Picture+13

This is the view from outside downstairs. Do excuse the blown in leaves on the floor.

Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes Picture+8
Here's a the camera vaguely pointed at what I thought was a bit of the "black dress section". It's so dark in there I can't see anyway

Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes Picture+9
Here's the other end - no wonder I can't find anything! I'm not even sure what that paisley thing is

Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes Picture+10
God knows what's in this lot

Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes Picture+11
This is tops (sort of)

Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes Picture+12
This is another rail jammed in under the stairs - this is supposed to be sleepwear and summer clothes

Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes Picture+14
At least you can actually see the floor now.

These are "before" pictures. I'll post the "after" ones when I'm done. The worrying thing is I also have FOUR very large chests of drawers which are stuffed to the gills too. Hmmm.

Click on the link below for some of the pieces I'm keeping and have managed to photograph so far, click at the bottom of each page for the next part.
Back to top Go down

Inside my wardrobe Labels: Show you my wardrobe, Walk in wardrobes
Page 1 of 1